- Job Title: Accountant
- Reference: VAC-48
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Contract
Redbridge Recruitment is pleased to be working on behalf of their client, a leading Corporate and Fund Administration company to recruit an Accountant for their Luxembourg office.
With offices across Europe, our client is continually growing and winning new business. Due to a recent internal promotion, they are now looking for someone to join their close-knit team.
The successful candidate can expect to be communicating with their clients on a daily basis with the responsibility of sorting out any queries and providing solutions in a timely and efficient manner. Full autonomy is given to each individual although you have the luxury of having a full support service division behind you.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for the following:
- Timely and efficient handling of all day-to-day administration and book-keeping for your own portfolio of clients which will consist mainly of Real estate and Private Equity structures.
- Maintenance of accounting records and preparation of all financial reports.
- Maintaining excellent customer service to all clients and colleagues.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following to be considered for this position:
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant with an excellent technical knowledge.
- Experienced Domiciliation Accountant.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Pro-active and can do attitude combined with a strong team spirit.
In return, you can expect a generous basic salary with bonus and a range of attractive benefits. If you would like to discuss this in more detail on a confidential basis, please do not hesitate to contact Richard Neale on +352 20 600 8012 or e-mail me at: email@example.com