Accounting / Client relationship Manager
- Job Title: Accounting / Client relationship Manager
- Reference: Accounting Client relationship Manager
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
Based in Luxembourg.
Our client is a corporate and fund administration firm that provides world-leading, specialised administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions.
They want to extend their accounting department.
You will oversee a diverse range of administrative and financial responsibilities their international clients.
Example of job requirements:
- Analyse financial and fiscal data to create internal and external financial reports and statements.
- Executing and maintaining financial administration for multiple international clients.
- Working closely with finance and legal colleagues as well as with external parties such as accountants, law firms and tax advisors.
- Developing balance sheets, profit-and-loss accounts and annual reports
- Have a Bachelor or master’s in business administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
- Fluent in English, any other language is a strong advantage.
- Willingness to succeed, grow and be challenged.
- 30,5 days holidays.
- Great competitive salary and package.
- Relocation package for people relocating to Luxembourg.
- Quick interview process.
- Exposure to a wide range of entities, clients, jurisdictions.
To be considered for this role, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com
Each application is treated with the strictest of confidence.