Accounts Payable Accountant
- Job Title: Accounts Payable Accountant
- Reference: Accounts Payable Accountant
- Town/City: Bucharest
- Contract Type: Permanent
Redbridge Recruitment is currently looking for an Accounts Payable Accountant. The purpose of the Payables Accountant is to record and process in an effective and efficient manner all the transactions related to payables.
Main responsabilities ( but not limited to):
- Record all the transactions related to acquisitions according to Romanian accounting standards and the Company’s recording procedures.
- Records all invoices related to the area of responsibility based on signed contracts.
- Maintains and updates all statutory accounting documents related to the area of responsibility.
- Identifies and resolves any exceptions to the process or problems that occur.
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports on different financial status and forecasts according to established criteria.
- Prepares weekly reports on the sector’s activities and progress towards achieving objectives.
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Information system
- Compliance and security
- University degree in accounting.
- 1 year experience in accounting position.
- Good knowledge of Romanian accounting system
- Good oral communication skills in English and Romanian.
- Good knowledge of PC utilisation including word processor, spreadsheets and databases utilisation knowledge.
- Good problem solving skills
- Good planning or organising skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent analytical approach
- Ability to work under pressure and within strict deadlines
- Meticulous and accurate
- Ability to work with other departments
- Orientation for teamwork
- Good initiative with orientation towards action
- Orientation for customer service
- Quality oriented person
- Dynamic and flexible
For more information on the role or if you are interested please contact me directly email@example.com