ASP.NET Mid Senior Developer (CC4All)
- Job Title: ASP.NET Mid Senior Developer (CC4All)
- Reference: ASP.NET Mid Senior Developer (CC4All)
- Town/City: Bucharest
- Contract Type: Permanent
As a Mid/Senior ASP.NET Developer you will get to work on CC4All – Customer contact center solutions for Microsoft platforms – a team of contact center experts with a shared goal to connect the world, shape the industry, make an impact, and connect people.
CC4All is a call center platform providing on premise and cloud solutions for clients spread all over the world. It provides plenty of technical challenges in terms of scalability, multi-threading, performance, and many more. You will be part of a technical team invested with autonomy and ownership regarding technical decisions and you will have the full support of the team members for putting them into practice. It’s the team’s responsibility to identify the best technical solution for the software they are delivering.
What’s in It for You?
You would be joining a team passionate about complex projects, who loves challenges and can’t wait to get deep into solving them.
You would be working in a challenging environment, which includes microservice architecture, highly available system, .Net CORE, React, AKS, Microsoft Graph API integration
During the next few years, we will be focusing on building a call center service integrated with Microsoft Teams. This will include releasing the MVP of our Teams product and adding value sprint by sprint.
How Will You Make an Impact?
Here are some key aspects:
- Design, develop and unit test applications and maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement.
- Help colleagues with technical solutions when needed.
- Act through our organizational values (Collaboration & trust, Passion for what we do, Reliability, Respect & integrity) and our core behaviours to create your path in our unique, friendly culture.
- Take responsibility for your career path and you will be supported in generating impact from individual, team, discipline, and up to company level.
What You Need to Succeed
Core Competency Requirements:
- Around 5 years of experience working with .NET technologies
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Experience writing Unit Tests
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems and processes
- Preferred Competency Requirements
- Experience with database development
- Experience with a front-end framework (React, Angular or VueJS)
- Experience with UX and interface prototyping
- Experience with .Net Core is a plus
- Experience with Cloud (Azure) is a plus
- WPF experience is a plus
- Experience with highly available/scalable systems is a plus
You will be encouraged to think long-term about your career path and to constantly develop yourself in order to generate impact within our company, for our customers, and for the end-users.
Since we are both Belgian and Romanian, we enjoy the benefits of both worlds: our family-like culture and support to develop yourself, as well as an international perspective and growth opportunities for you.
To apply or to have a confidential discussion, please contact email@example.com