- Job Title: Corporate Secretary
- Reference: Corporate Secretary
- Town/City: Luxembourg
- Contract Type: Permanent
Redbridge Recruitment currently provides a full time hybrid role as Corporate Secretary in a global investment firm. You will be an
integral part of the Luxembourg team, the purpose of the role is to coordinate, manage and assist in order to maintain efficient internal controls and business processes.
• Plan and coordinate the Board meeting process from A to Z, following best corporate
• Attend, manage and document Board meeting discussions covering investment decisions,
cash repatriations and approval of accounts.
• Ensure board meeting documentation is prepared on a timely basis.
• Understand the underlying investment structures and deals.
• Ensure corporate files are complete, including coordination with other Sixth Street offices,
legal firms, and other third parties.
• Manage accounts payable process with third-party vendors and central accounts payable
processing and assist with the bank transfer and cash management process.
• Assist with entity creation, KYC processes, entity management and oversight.
• Assist with the external and internal audit process.
• Monitor entity compliance across portfolio including statutory filing requirements, corporate
tax and VAT returns.
• Participate in ad-hoc special project.
- 5 years’ experience in Luxembourg in a similar role.
- Fluency in English required, French/German considered an asset.
- Strong English verbal and written communication abilities.
- ICSA qualification would be an advantage.
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial (self-starter), and team-oriented.
- Strong combination of organizational and interpersonal/communication skills.
- Structured problem solver with strong sense of urgency; ability to multi-task, to execute quickly and efficiently with strong attention to
- Strong prioritization and project management skills.
If you are interested please contact email@example.com