Customer Coordinator & Business Support – Office/Remote position
- Job Title: Customer Coordinator & Business Support – Office/Remote position
- Reference: Customer Coordinator & Business Support – Office/Remote position
- Town/City: Bucharest
- Contract Type: Permanent
Our client is an independent Romanian Freight Forwarding and Logistics Company, one of the leading forwarders in Romania, member of World Cargo Alliance, acting mainly in the Black Sea region, with offices strategically located in Bucharest, Constanta Port and in Ilfov Rail Terminals.
- Manage orders – receive and process customer orders, inform the customer on the availability of products and the foreseen delivery dates of his orders.
- Follow-up of all orders and business inquiries
- Take necessary actions as described in work instructions and by taking proactively contact with all necessary internal partners.
- Provide transport solutions according to customer’s needs
- Cooperate well with the operational departments
- Provide accurate information for estimates reports & respect finance guidelines to execute shipments.
- Act as a liaison between the customers and the Company to ensure orders are being shipped as per customer requirements, including managing delivery blocked orders with the customers, agreeing on delivery slots and required service levels and potential additional services.
- Take all necessary actions to sell the plan, guide the customer through our product portfolio and offer alternatives where available.
The ideal candidate will be expected to have:
3+ years’ experience in the maritime transportation – this should include but is not limited to: container types, knowledge and understanding of equipment related costs/ charges (demurrage, detention, storage, etc.), maritime transportation documents (B/L, VGM, maritime certificate, etc.), shipping lines, maritime shipping services, INCOTERMS;
- Good linguistic skills, written and spoken – Romanian & English (any other widely used language would be a plus);
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- A flexible person with a positive attitude, who wants to learn and grow within the company.
- You can handle the balance between being a team player whilst operating independently.
- Having an eye for details
- Excellent customer service skills and good organisational skills;
- Awareness for maximizing revenue & gross profit
- Attractive salary package based on experience and skills
- Meal tickets
- Private health insurance
- Dynamic & relaxed environment
- Personalized training plan to develop your knowledge and skills