Media System Administrator
- Job Title: Media System Administrator
- Reference: Media System Administrator
- Town/City: Bucharest
- Contract Type: Permanent
For our client, we presently have an opportunity for the position of Media System Administrator.
The main responsibilities are to ensure proper functioning of the components of Broadcast IT systems (digital archive, acquisition of file-based video materials, transfer and transcoding systems, playout), urgent troubleshooting and providing technical support to users of these systems.
- Learning how to correctly and efficiently use the managed equipment;
- Prompt intervention when notices difficulties and/or defects in the use of equipment providing level 1 support and immediate notification of line manager (Media System Coordinator);
- Monitoring the equipment and carrying out specific checking activities in order to prevent malfunctions;
- Notifying certain circumstances that could create problems in the timeline of tasks completion and discussing them with all those involved;
- Creating and maintaining up to date the documentation, schemes and installation and configuration plans for the managed equipment and systems;
- Training users in order to use systems efficiently, providing technical support in achieving the users objectives;
- Collaboration with other colleagues from technical department in order to integrate the managed systems with other technical systems;
- Proposes for approval technical solutions for streamlining the activity and improving the performance of the systems. Proposes for approval maintenance periods during which the systems will not be functional.
- Secondary or higher education in the technical field (preferably Electronics, Automation or Computers);
- At least 3 years of experience on a similar role;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows Server Operating Systems, Windows 10;
- Basic knowledge of Linux operating systems, script creation (vbs, Ms-dos Batch, bash), process automation software, databases (Oracle, MS SQL), video encoding, video streaming, Autocad;
- Can be an advantage knowledge of video encoding software like (Vantage, ffmpeg), Baton filebased quality control software, DivaArchive (CMS), programming languages;
- Analytical skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and with deadlines.
If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org